Hello , this attachment is about Sample Cfo Job Description (charming Chief Financial Officer Job Description #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 598 x 815. It's file size is only 116 KB. If You desired to download This post to Your computer, you may Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Chief Financial Officer Job Description.
Connotation of Sample Cfo Job Description
Jobjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Descriptionde•scrip•tion (di skrip′shən),USA pronunciation n.
Your minimalist property star can be made by Chief Financial Officer Job Description around the porch of your home so your design looks sophisticated of the rooftop should really be excellent and luxurious. This luxury looks more lovely to check from the outside and will even give to be about the front porch cozy minimalism, the impression.
- a statement, picture in words, or account that describes;
- the act or method of describing.
variety: dogs of every description.
- [Geom.]the act or process of describing a figure.
By choosing the right floor with regards to shades and motifs all of that can be noticed. Hues are pure and vivid color time, the most used choice today, because these colors provides a comfortable atmosphere awesome and magnificent environment of elegance.
Among the components that make a comfortable home observed from the eye, appeared perfect and lavish house is Sample Cfo Job Description (charming Chief Financial Officer Job Description #5). Together with the choice and appropriate laying of ceramic ground, the locations were mundane could be changed into a bedroom that appears magnificent and huge.