Howdy , this blog post is about Please Keep This Door Closed Sign . ( Keep Door Open Nice Design #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 516 x 712. This photo's file size is just 39 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Keep Door Open.
Explanation of Please Keep This Door Closed Sign .
Keepkeep (kēp),USA pronunciation v., kept, keep•ing, n.
- to hold or retain in one's possession;
hold as one's own: If you like it, keep it. Keep the change.
- to hold or have the use of for a period of time: You can keep it for the summer.
- to hold in a given place;
store: You can keep your things in here.
- to maintain (some action), esp. in accordance with specific requirements, a promise, etc.: to keep watch; to keep step.
- to cause to continue in a given position, state, course, or action: to keep a light burning; to keep a child happy.
- to maintain in condition or order, as by care and labor: He keeps his car in good condition.
- to maintain in usable or edible condition;
preserve: If you want to keep meat for a long time, freeze it.
- to hold in custody or under guard, as a prisoner: They kept him in jail.
- to cause to stay in a particular place;
prevent or restrain from departure: The work kept her at the office.
- to have regularly in stock and for sale: to keep a large supply of machine parts.
- to maintain in one's service or for one's use or enjoyment: to keep a car and chauffeur.
- to associate with: She keeps bad company.
- to have the care, charge, or custody of: She keeps my dog when I travel.
- to refrain from disclosing;
withhold from the knowledge of others: to keep a secret.
- to withhold from use;
save: I'll keep this toy until you learn to behave. Keep the good wine for company.
- to hold back or restrain: They kept the child from talking. Nothing can keep him from doing it.
- to maintain control of;
regulate: to keep the peace; to keep your temper.
- to maintain by writing: to keep a diary.
- to record (business transactions, daily occurrences, etc.) regularly: to keep records; to keep a list of visitors.
- to observe;
pay obedient regard to (a law, rule, promise, etc.).
- to conform to;
fulfill: to keep one's word.
- to observe (a season, festival, etc.) with formalities or rites: to keep Christmas.
- to maintain or carry on, as an establishment, business, etc.;
- to guard;
protect: He kept her from harm.
- to maintain or support: It costs more each year to keep a house.
- to support or contribute to the support of in return for sexual or other favors.
- to take care of;
tend: to keep a vegetable garden.
- to raise (livestock): These farmers keep goats and cattle.
- to remain in (a place, spot, etc.): Please keep your seats.
- to maintain one's position in or on: He kept the job.
- to continue to follow (a path, track, course, etc.).
- to maintain in active existence, as an assembly, court, or fair.
- to continue in an action, course, position, state, etc.: to keep in sight; to keep going.
- to remain, or continue to be, as specified: to keep cool.
- to remain or stay in a particular place: to keep indoors.
- to continue unimpaired or without spoiling: The food will keep on ice.
- to admit of being reserved for a future occasion: I have more to tell you, but it will keep.
- to keep oneself or itself as specified (fol. by away, back, off, out, etc.): Keep off the grass.
- to restrain oneself;
refrain (usually fol. by from): Try to keep from smiling.
- keep at, to persist in;
be steadfast: You'll never master your French unless you keep at it.
- keep back:
- to hold in check;
restrain: The dikes kept back the floodwaters.
- to stay away from: The crowds would not keep back from the barrier.
- to refuse to reveal: The prisoner was keeping back vital information.
- keep books, to maintain financial records.
- keep down:
- to hold under control or at a reduced or acceptable level: to keep your voice down.
- to prevent from going up or increasing: to keep prices down.
- keep in with, to stay in someone's favor;
be on good terms with: They are social climbers who make certain to keep in with all the right people.
- keep on, to continue;
persist: If you keep on singing they'll ask you to leave.
- keep tab or tabs on. See tab 1 (def. 11).
- keep time. See time (def. 40).
- keep to:
- to adhere to;
conform to: She keeps to the rules.
- to confine oneself to: to keep to one's bed.
- keep to oneself:
- to remain aloof from the society of others.
- to hold (something) as secret or confidential: I'll tell you only if you promise to keep it to yourself.
- keep track of. See track (def. 22).
- keep up:
- to maintain an equal rate of speed, activity, or progress with another or others.
- to persevere;
- to maintain the good condition of;
keep in repair.
- Also, keep up on or with. to stay informed: to keep up on current events.
- to match one's friends, neighbors, business associates, etc., in success, affluence, etc.
- board and lodging;
support: to work for one's keep.
- the innermost and strongest structure or central tower of a medieval castle.
- keeps, (used with a sing. v.) a game of marbles in which the players keep the marbles they have won.
- for keeps, [Informal.]
- under the stipulation that one keeps one's winnings.
- with serious intent or purpose.
permanently: They decided to settle the argument for keeps.
Error 502PHP7.0-FPM restart, please wait...
Signsign (sīn),USA pronunciation n.
- a token;
- any object, action, event, pattern, etc., that conveys a meaning.
- a conventional or arbitrary mark, figure, or symbol used as an abbreviation for the word or words it represents.
- a motion or gesture used to express or convey an idea, command, decision, etc.: Her nod was a sign that it was time to leave.
- a notice, bearing a name, direction, warning, or advertisement, that is displayed or posted for public view: a traffic sign; a store sign.
- a trace;
vestige: There wasn't a sign of them.
- an arbitrary or conventional symbol used in musical notation to indicate tonality, tempo, etc.
- the objective indications of a disease.
- any meaningful gestural unit belonging to a sign language.
- an omen;
portent: a sign of approaching decadence.
- See sign of the zodiac.
- See sign language (def. 1).
- Usually, signs. traces, as footprints, of a wild animal.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating addition or subtraction.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating the positive or negative value of a quantity, as an integer.
- See multiplication sign.
- See division sign.
- a symbol, as &fullradic;
or !, used to indicate a radical or factorial operation.
- to affix a signature to: to sign a letter.
- to write as a signature: to sign one's name.
- to engage by written agreement: to sign a new player.
- to mark with a sign, esp. the sign of the cross.
- to communicate by means of a sign;
signal: He signed his wish to leave.
- to convey (a message) in a sign language.
- [Obs.]to direct or appoint by a sign.
- to write one's signature, as a token of agreement, obligation, receipt, etc.: to sign for a package.
- to make a sign or signal: He signed to her to go away.
- to employ a sign language for communication.
- to obligate oneself by signature: He signed with another team for the next season.
- sign away or over, to assign or dispose of by affixing one's signature to a document: She signed over her fortune to the church.
- sign in (or out ) to record or authorize one's arrival (or departure) by signing a register.
- sign off:
- to withdraw, as from some responsibility or connection.
- to cease radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the end of the day.
- to become silent: He had exhausted conversation topics and signed off.
- to indicate one's approval explicitly if not formally: The president is expected to sign off on the new agreement.
- sign on:
- to employ;
- to bind oneself to work, as by signing a contract: He signed on as a pitcher with a major-league team.
- to start radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the beginning of the day.
- [Computers.]log1 (def. 17a).
- sign up, to enlist, as in an organization or group;
to register or subscribe: to sign up for the navy; to sign up for class.
In case your Please Keep This Door Closed Sign . ( Keep Door Open Nice Design #3) thinks claustrophobic due to the not enough lighting entering the home, it takes superior illumination for the house that is beautiful. The room illumination is one of many methods that are effortless to produce your home that is small experience larger. In arranging the home design this must be done. Due to the lighting to become reviewed this time around is natural illumination from your sunshine, not the interior lighting which we outlined some time before.
The perfect Please Keep This Door Closed Sign . ( Keep Door Open Nice Design #3) at its key has to be fair. The lighting must not poor nor too dazzling. You can find before designing lighting natural lighting that we may come into a home inside may from adjoining windows, skylights overhead, three issues you should think about, or it may be from the room alongside your kitchen, bedroom, or family area.
One of the significant things that must be deemed in building a residence will be the illumination. Besides performing illuminate the area at the move around in its time, correct design of light may also be in a position to produce a comfy appearance along with boost the glance of the home.