Hello folks, this photo is about Harrison Cognac Modular Corner Desk . (wonderful Corner Desk Table #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 917 x 516. This attachment's file size is just 43 KB. If You want to save This picture to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Corner Desk Table.
Context of Harrison Cognac Modular Corner Desk .
Modularmod•u•lar (moj′ə lər),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a module or a modulus.
- composed of standardized units or sections for easy construction or flexible arrangement: a modular home; a modular sofa.
- [Math.](of a lattice) having the property that for any two elements with one less than the other, the union of the smaller element with the intersection of the larger element and any third element of the lattice is equal to the intersection of the larger element with the union of the smaller element and the third element.
- composed of software or hardware modules that can be altered or replaced without affecting the remainder of the system.
- something, as a house or piece of furniture, built or organized in self-contained units or sections.
- a self-contained unit or item, as of furniture, that can be combined or interchanged with others like it to create different shapes or designs.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
How do you choose the best quality Corner Desk Table? The part of the desk may help the functions of the home kitchen even as we recognize. This table's lifetime isn't merely helpful being an effect around the kitchen created's style, but in addition a mixture of cuisine. In weighing the professionals and negatives, as a result of huge kitchen counter material right now, choose the best state your experience.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Essentially, your kitchen table can be stated high quality if it's a sturdy framework, tough, stunning, stain resistant, easyto clean, heat resistant. But ofcourse none of the supplies that help all the above features. Therefore, you must adapt within the home, where the features that ought to be highlighted to the problems.