Howdy guys, this image is about Set Laser Level From Top Of Tub Deck ( Deck Tub #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1114 x 836. This image's file size is only 64 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Deck Tub.
Meaning of Set Laser Level From Top Of Tub Deck
Setset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to put (something or someone) in a particular place: to set a vase on a table.
- to place in a particular position or posture: Set the baby on his feet.
- to place in some relation to something or someone: We set a supervisor over the new workers.
- to put into some condition: to set a house on fire.
- to put or apply: to set fire to a house.
- to put in the proper position: to set a chair back on its feet.
- to put in the proper or desired order or condition for use: to set a trap.
- to distribute or arrange china, silver, etc., for use on (a table): to set the table for dinner.
- to place (the hair, esp. when wet) on rollers, in clips, or the like, so that the hair will assume a particular style.
- to put (a price or value) upon something: He set $7500 as the right amount for the car. The teacher sets a high value on neatness.
- to fix the value of at a certain amount or rate;
value: He set the car at $500. She sets neatness at a high value.
- to post, station, or appoint for the purpose of performing some duty: to set spies on a person.
- to determine or fix definitely: to set a time limit.
- to resolve or decide upon: to set a wedding date.
- to cause to pass into a given state or condition: to set one's mind at rest; to set a prisoner free.
- to direct or settle resolutely or wishfully: to set one's mind to a task.
- to present as a model;
place before others as a standard: to set a good example.
- to establish for others to follow: to set a fast pace.
- to prescribe or assign, as a task.
- to adjust (a mechanism) so as to control its performance.
- to adjust the hands of (a clock or watch) according to a certain standard: I always set my watch by the clock in the library.
- to adjust (a timer, alarm of a clock, etc.) so as to sound when desired: He set the alarm for seven o'clock.
- to fix or mount (a gem or the like) in a frame or setting.
- to ornament or stud with gems or the like: a bracelet set with pearls.
- to cause to sit;
seat: to set a child in a highchair.
- to put (a hen) on eggs to hatch them.
- to place (eggs) under a hen or in an incubator for hatching.
- to place or plant firmly: to set a flagpole in concrete.
- to put into a fixed, rigid, or settled state, as the face, muscles, etc.
- to fix at a given point or calibration: to set the dial on an oven; to set a micrometer.
- to tighten (often fol. by up): to set nuts well up.
- to cause to take a particular direction: to set one's course to the south.
- to put (a broken or dislocated bone) back in position.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of (game) by standing stiffly and pointing with the muzzle.
- to fit, as words to music.
- to arrange for musical performance.
- to arrange (music) for certain voices or instruments.
- to arrange the scenery, properties, lights, etc., on (a stage) for an act or scene.
- to prepare (a scene) for dramatic performance.
- to spread and secure (a sail) so as to catch the wind.
- to arrange (type) in the order required for printing.
- to put together types corresponding to (copy);
compose in type: to set an article.
- [Baking.]to put aside (a substance to which yeast has been added) in order that it may rise.
- to change into curd: to set milk with rennet.
- to cause (glue, mortar, or the like) to become fixed or hard.
- to urge, goad, or encourage to attack: to set the hounds on a trespasser.
- [Bridge.]to cause (the opposing partnership or their contract) to fall short: We set them two tricks at four spades. Only perfect defense could set four spades.
- to affix or apply, as by stamping: The king set his seal to the decree.
- to fix or engage (a fishhook) firmly into the jaws of a fish by pulling hard on the line once the fish has taken the bait.
- to sharpen or put a keen edge on (a blade, knife, razor, etc.) by honing or grinding.
- to fix the length, width, and shape of (yarn, fabric, etc.).
- [Carpentry.]to sink (a nail head) with a nail set.
- to bend or form to the proper shape, as a saw tooth or a spring.
- to bend the teeth of (a saw) outward from the blade alternately on both sides in order to make a cut wider than the blade itself.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- to decline;
- to assume a fixed or rigid state, as the countenance or the muscles.
- (of the hair) to be placed temporarily on rollers, in clips, or the like, in order to assume a particular style: Long hair sets more easily than short hair.
- to become firm, solid, or permanent, as mortar, glue, cement, or a dye, due to drying or physical or chemical change.
- to sit on eggs to hatch them, as a hen.
- to hang or fit, as clothes.
- to begin to move;
start (usually fol. by forth, out, off, etc.).
- (of a flower's ovary) to develop into a fruit.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of game.
- to have a certain direction or course, as a wind, current, or the like.
- (of a sail) to be spread so as to catch the wind.
- (of type) to occupy a certain width: This copy sets to forty picas.
- [Nonstandard.]sit: Come in and set a spell.
- set about:
- to begin on;
- to undertake;
- to assault;
- set against:
- to cause to be hostile or antagonistic.
- to compare or contrast: The advantages must be set against the disadvantages.
- set ahead, to set to a later setting or time: Set your clocks ahead one hour.
- set apart:
- to reserve for a particular purpose.
- to cause to be noticed;
distinguish: Her bright red hair sets her apart from her sisters.
- set aside:
- to put to one side;
reserve: The clerk set aside the silver brooch for me.
- to dismiss from the mind;
- to prevail over;
annul: to set aside a verdict.
- set back:
- to hinder;
- to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show an earlier time: When your plane gets to California, set your watch back two hours.
- to reduce to a lower setting: Set back the thermostat before you go to bed.
- set by, to save or keep for future use.
- set down:
- to write or to copy or record in writing or printing.
- to consider;
estimate: to set someone down as a fool.
- to attribute;
ascribe: to set a failure down to bad planning.
- to put in a position of rest on a level surface.
- to humble or humiliate.
- to land an airplane: We set down in a heavy fog.
- (in horse racing) to suspend (a jockey) from competition because of some offense or infraction of the rules.
- set forth:
- to give an account of;
describe: He set forth his theory in a scholarly report.
- to begin a journey;
start: Columbus set forth with three small ships.
- set forward, to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show a later time: When your plane lands in New York, set your watch forward two hours.
- set in:
- to begin to prevail;
arrive: Darkness set in.
- (of winds or currents) to blow or flow toward the shore.
- set off:
- to cause to become ignited or to explode.
- to begin;
- to intensify or improve by contrast.
- to begin a journey or trip;
- set on:
- Also, set upon. to attack or cause to attack: to set one's dog on a stranger.
- to instigate;
incite: to set a crew to mutiny.
- set one's face against. See face (def. 35).
- set out:
- to begin a journey or course: to set out for home.
- to undertake;
attempt: He set out to prove his point.
- to design;
plan: to set out a pattern.
- to define;
describe: to set out one's arguments.
- to plant: to set out petunias and pansies.
- to lay out (the plan of a building) in actual size at the site.
- to lay out (a building member or the like) in actual size.
- set store by. See store (def. 9).
- set to:
- to make a vigorous effort;
apply oneself to work;
- to begin to fight;
- set up:
- to put upright;
- to put into a high or powerful position.
- to construct;
- to be assembled or made ready for use: exercise equipment that sets up in a jiffy.
- to inaugurate;
- to enable to begin in business;
provide with means.
- to make a gift of;
treat, as to drinks.
- to stimulate;
- to propound;
- to bring about;
- to become firm or hard, as a glue or cement: a paint that sets up within five minutes.
- to lead or lure into a dangerous, detrimental, or embarrassing situation, as by deceitful prearrangement or connivance.
- to entrap or frame, as an innocent person in a crime or a criminal suspect in a culpable circumstance in order to achieve an arrest.
- to arrange the murder or execution of: His partner set him up with the mob.
- [Bridge.]to establish (a suit): to set up spades.
- the act or state of setting or the state of being set.
- a collection of articles designed for use together: a set of china; a chess set.
- a collection, each member of which is adapted for a special use in a particular operation: a set of golf clubs; a set of carving knives.
- a number, group, or combination of things of similar nature, design, or function: a set of ideas.
- a series of volumes by one author, about one subject, etc.
- a number, company, or group of persons associated by common interests, occupations, conventions, or status: a set of murderous thieves; the smart set.
- the fit, as of an article of clothing: the set of his coat.
- fixed direction, bent, or inclination: The set of his mind was obvious.
- bearing or carriage: the set of one's shoulders.
- the assumption of a fixed, rigid, or hard state, as by mortar or glue.
- the arrangement of the hair in a particular style: How much does the beauty parlor charge for a shampoo and set?
- a plate for holding a tool or die.
- an apparatus for receiving radio or television programs;
- [Philately.]a group of stamps that form a complete series.
- [Tennis.]a unit of a match, consisting of a group of not fewer than six games with a margin of at least two games between the winner and loser: He won the match in straight sets of 6–3, 6–4, 6–4.
- a construction representing a place or scene in which the action takes place in a stage, motion-picture, or television production.
- the bending out of the points of alternate teeth of a saw in opposite directions.
- a permanent deformation or displacement of an object or part.
- a tool for giving a certain form to something, as a saw tooth.
- a chisel having a wide blade for dividing bricks.
- [Hort.]a young plant, or a slip, tuber, or the like, suitable for planting.
- the number of couples required to execute a quadrille or the like.
- a series of movements or figures that make up a quadrille or the like.
- a group of pieces played by a band, as in a night club, and followed by an intermission.
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- [Bridge.]a failure to take the number of tricks specified by one's contract: Our being vulnerable made the set even more costly.
- the direction of a wind, current, etc.
- the form or arrangement of the sails, spars, etc., of a vessel.
- suit (def. 12).
- [Psychol.]a temporary state of an organism characterized by a readiness to respond to certain stimuli in a specific way.
- a timber frame bracing or supporting the walls or roof of a shaft or stope.
- [Carpentry.]See nail set.
- a collection of objects or elements classed together.
- the width of a body of type.
- sett (def. 3).
- fixed or prescribed beforehand: a set time; set rules.
fixed: The hall holds a set number of people.
- deliberately composed;
customary: set phrases.
rigid: a set smile.
- resolved or determined;
habitually or stubbornly fixed: to be set in one's opinions.
- completely prepared;
ready: Is everyone set?
- all set, in readiness;
prepared: They were at the starting line and all set to begin.
Also, get set!
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
Levellev•el (lev′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adv.
- having no part higher than another;
having a flat or even surface.
- being in a plane parallel to the plane of the horizon;
- equal, as one thing with another or two or more things with one another.
- even, equable, or uniform.
- filled to a height even with the rim of a container: a level teaspoon of salt.
- mentally well-balanced;
rational: to keep a level head in a crisis.
- one's level best, one's very best;
one's utmost: We tried our level best to get here on time.
- a device used for determining or adjusting something to a horizontal surface.
- Also called surveyor's level. an instrument for observing levels, having a sighting device, usually telescopic, and capable of being made precisely horizontal.
- an observation made with this instrument.
- See spirit level.
- an imaginary line or surface everywhere at right angles to the plumb line.
- the horizontal line or plane in which anything is situated, with regard to its elevation.
- a horizontal position or condition.
- an extent of land approximately horizontal and unbroken by irregularities.
- a level or flat surface.
- a position with respect to a given or specified height: The water rose to a level of 30 feet.
- a position or plane in a graded scale of values;
rank: His acting was on the level of an amateur. They associated only with those on their own economic level.
- an extent, measure, or degree of intensity, achievement, etc.: a high level of sound; an average level of writing skill.
- a major subdivision of linguistic structure, as phonology, morphology, or syntax, often viewed as hierarchically ordered. Cf. component (def. 6a), stratum (def. 8).
- the interconnected horizontal mine workings at a particular elevation or depth: There had been a cave-in on the 1500-foot level.
- find one's or one's own level, to attain the place or position merited by one's abilities or achievements: He finally found his level as one of the directors of the firm.
- on the level, [Informal.]honest;
reliable: Is this information on the level?
- to make (a surface) level, even, or flat: to level ground before building.
- to raise or lower to a particular level or position;
to make horizontal.
- to bring (something) to the level of the ground: They leveled the trees to make way for the new highway.
- to knock down (a person): He leveled his opponent with one blow.
- to make equal, as in status or condition.
- to make even or uniform, as coloring.
- [Historical Ling.](of the alternative forms of a paradigm) to reduce in number or regularize: Old English "him''(dative) and "hine'' (accusative) have been leveled to Modern English "him.''
- to aim or point (a weapon, criticism, etc.) at a mark or objective: He leveled his criticism at the college as a whole.
- to find the relative elevation of different points in (land), as with a level.
- to bring things or persons to a common level.
- to aim a weapon, criticism, etc., at a mark or objective.
- to take a level.
- to use a leveling instrument.
- to speak truthfully and openly (often fol. by with): You're not leveling with me about your trip to Chicago.
- [Obs.]to direct the mind, purpose, etc., at something.
- level off:
- [Aeron.]to maintain a constant altitude after a climb or descent.
- to become stable;
reach a constant or limit.
- to make even or smooth.
- [Obs.]in a level, direct, or even way or line.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Deckdeck (dek),USA pronunciation n.
- a floorlike surface wholly or partially occupying one level of a hull, superstructure, or deckhouse, generally cambered, and often serving as a member for strengthening the structure of a vessel.
- the space between such a surface and the next such surface above: Our stateroom was on B deck.
- any open platform suggesting an exposed deck of a ship.
- an open, unroofed porch or platform extending from a house or other building. Cf. sun deck.
- any level, tier, or vertical section, as of a structure or machine.
- See flight deck (def. 2).
- a flat or nearly flat watertight surface, as at the top of a French roof.
- a floor or roof surface composed of decking units.
- cloud deck. See cloud layer.
- a small packet of a narcotic, esp. heroin.
- a pack of playing cards.
- bank3 (def. 8).
- Also called rear deck. the cover of a space behind the backseat of an automobile or the space itself.
- a level of book shelving and associated facilities in the stacks of a library, as one of a series of floors or tiers.
- See cutter deck.
- a cassette deck or tape deck.
- clear the decks:
- to prepare for combat, as by removing all unnecessary gear.
- to prepare for some activity or work, as by getting rid of hindrances.
- hit the deck:
- [Naut.]to rise from bed.
- to fall, drop, or be knocked to the ground or floor.
- on deck:
- [Baseball.]next at bat;
waiting one's turn to bat.
- next in line;
- prepared to act or work;
- play with or have a full deck, to be sane, rational, or reasonably intelligent: Whoever dreamed up this scheme wasn't playing with a full deck.
- stack the deck. See stack (def. 23).
- (of a bridge truss) having a deck or floor upon or above the structure. Cf. through (def. 23).
After taken by active days, drinking milk espresso with buddies or family come together at home is really a condition along with a pleasant setting, spend their free moment. Times restore your power with a lot of thoughts of camaraderie, warmth and recover energy to fight the stress of the task.
- to clothe or attire (people) or array (rooms, houses, etc.) in something ornamental or decorative (often fol. by out): We were all decked out in our Sunday best. The church was decked with holly for the holiday season.
- to furnish with a deck.
- to knock down;
floor: The champion decked the challenger in the first round.
A Set Laser Level From Top Of Tub Deck ( Deck Tub #4) may reflect of designing your family space, the private taste. If you are someone who features a contemporary home design, you may desire different contemporary coffee table for your home. Contemporary coffee table showing particular preference.
Several Set Laser Level From Top Of Tub Deck ( Deck Tub #4) made of timber, a little distinctive from the present day coffeetable that's frequently manufactured from even a mixture of hardwood or light material including metal and stainlesssteel. Modern coffee table has many forms, the majority of the contemporary coffee-table doesn't have four legs, there kind hails from an original an original contemporary coffeetable.
It is possible to place a modern coffee table before the sofa or in a large part nearby the screen. You commit your days to perform chess with them or can have a sit down elsewhere with a buddy or family member while watching TV or examining the paper.
An ideal mixture of supplies and floors, compelling a coffeetable that is modern to be used by you as furniture in livingroom minimalist or the family area. Designed Set Laser Level From Top Of Tub Deck ( Deck Tub #4) with compartments for storage is made beneath the stand to save lots of it rural, young kids toys, magazines or newspapers with a ledge.
Modern coffeetable affects the decoration is lavish and elegant in features of the house. If you want to put today's coffee table within the living-room, it is much better to learn the various styles and models of modern coffee table on the net.