Howdy folks, this image is about Dura Supreme Kitchen Cabinets Cost Scandlecandle Com ( Dura Supreme Cabinets Cost #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 550 x 482. This image's file size is only 40 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Dura Supreme Cabinets Cost.
Meaning of Dura Supreme Kitchen Cabinets Cost Scandlecandle Com
Duradu•ra (dŏŏr′ə, dyŏŏr′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- See dura mater.
Supremesu•preme1 (sə prēm′, sŏŏ-),USA pronunciation adj.
- highest in rank or authority;
- of the highest quality, degree, character, importance, etc.: supreme courage.
- greatest, utmost, or extreme: supreme disgust.
- last or final;
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
ComCOM (kom),USA pronunciation n.
- Comedy Central (a cable television channel).
- computer output on microfilm.
a prefix meaning "with,'' "together,'' "in association,'' and (with intensive force) "completely,'' occurring in loanwords from Latin (commit): used in the formation of compound words before b, p, m: combine;Also, co-, col-, con-, cor-. Dura Supreme Kitchen Cabinets Cost Scandlecandle Com ( Dura Supreme Cabinets Cost #3) layout has changed into a favorite type of many individuals with their home. The design is stylish, glance that was straightforward and contemporary has attracted lots of people to use to their occupancy. How to get a modern look that is contemporary gorgeous? The furniture is designed for modern design design comes with a characteristic that was interesting.
Today with modern modern interior design, room is manufactured available and vibrant with day light within the room. So that lighting might be reflected around the bedroom in the house pick white floor material. Furthermore use glass instead of wall product, big windows to create around feasible in house in day light.
The style model furnishings supply the feeling of easy and light within the remaining appearance of the space. the utilization of an straightline can obtains this to make use of white colour thus impressed clean and lighting. Another material used is glass content that is clear and reflective to offer the more modern's feeling.