Empire Pole Valances -contrast Lining And Pompom Trim ( Empire Valance Pattern #3)
Hi folks, this attachment is about Empire Pole Valances -contrast Lining And Pompom Trim ( Empire Valance Pattern #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 602 x 452. This blog post's file size is just 38 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Empire Valance Pattern.
Interpretation of Empire Pole Valances -contrast Lining And Pompom Trim
Empireem•pire (em′pīər; for 8–10 also om pēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
- a government under an emperor or empress.
- (often cap.) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
- supreme power in governing;
sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.
- supreme control;
absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.
- a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.
- (cap.) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.
- (cap.) characteristic of or developed during the first French Empire, 1804–15.
- (usually cap.) (of women's attire and coiffures) of the style that prevailed during the first French Empire, in clothing being characterized esp. by décolletage and a high waistline, coming just below the bust, from which the skirt hangs straight and loose.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in France and imitated to a greater or lesser extent in various other countries, c1800–30: characterized by the use of delicate but elaborate ornamentation imitated from Greek and Roman examples or containing classical allusions, as animal forms for the legs of furniture, bas-reliefs of classical figures, motifs of wreaths, torches, caryatids, lyres, and urns and by the occasional use of military and Egyptian motifs and, under the Napoleonic Empire itself, of symbols alluding to Napoleon I, as bees or the letter N.
Polepole1 (pōl),USA pronunciation n., v., poled, pol•ing.
- a long, cylindrical, often slender piece of wood, metal, etc.: a telephone pole; a fishing pole.
- [Northeastern U.S.]a long, tapering piece of wood or other material that extends from the front axle of a vehicle between the animals drawing it.
- a light spar.
- that part of a mast between the uppermost standing rigging and the truck.
- the lane of a racetrack nearest to the infield;
the inside lane. Cf. post 1 (def. 5).
- a unit of length equal to 16½ feet (5 m);
- a square rod, 30¼ square yards (25.3 sq. m).
- under bare poles:
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) with no sails set, as during a violent storm.
destitute: The thugs robbed him and left him under bare poles.
- to furnish with poles.
- to push, strike, or propel with a pole: to pole a raft.
- [Baseball.]to make (an extra-base hit) by batting the ball hard and far: He poled a triple to deep right-center.
- to stir (molten metal, as copper, tin, or zinc) with poles of green wood so as to produce carbon, which reacts with the oxygen present to effect deoxidation.
- to propel a boat, raft, etc., with a pole: to pole down the river.
Valancesval•ance (val′əns, vā′ləns),USA pronunciation n.
- a short curtain or piece of drapery that is hung from the edge of a canopy, from the frame of a bed, etc.
- a short ornamental piece of drapery placed across the top of a window.
Lininglin•ing1 (lī′ning),USA pronunciation n.
- something that is used to line another thing;
a layer of material on the inner side or surface of something.
- [Bookbinding.]the material used to strengthen the back of a book after the sheets have been folded, backed, and sewed.
- the act or process of lining something.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Trimtrim (trim),USA pronunciation v., trimmed, trim•ming, n., adj., trim•mer, trim•mest, adv.
- to put into a neat or orderly condition by clipping, paring, pruning, etc.: to trim a hedge.
- to remove (something superfluous or dispensable) by or as if by cutting (often fol. by off): to trim off loose threads from a ragged edge.
- to cut down, as to required size or shape: trim a budget; trim a piece of wood.
- [Aeron.]to level off (an airship or airplane) in flight.
- to distribute the load of (a ship) so that it sits well in the water.
- to stow or arrange, as cargo.
- to adjust (the sails or yards) with reference to the direction of the wind and the course of the ship.
- to decorate or adorn with ornaments or embellishments: to trim a dress with fur.
- to arrange goods in (a store window, showcase, etc.) as a display.
- to prepare or adjust (a lamp, fire, etc.) for proper burning.
- to rebuke or reprove.
- to beat or thrash.
- to defeat.
- to dress or array (often fol. by up).
- to assume a particular position or trim in the water, as a vessel.
- to adjust the sails or yards with reference to the direction of the wind and the course of the ship.
- to pursue a neutral or cautious policy between parties.
- to accommodate one's views to the prevailing opinion for reasons of expediency.
- trim one's sails. See sail (def. 11).
- the condition, order, or fitness of a person or thing for action, work, use, etc.
- the set of a ship in the water, esp. the most advantageous one.
- the condition of a ship with reference to its fitness for sailing.
- the adjustment of sails, rigging, etc., with reference to wind direction and the course of the ship.
- the condition of a submarine as regards buoyancy.
- a person's dress, adornment, or appearance.
- material used for decoration or embellishment;
- decoration of a store window for the display of merchandise;
- a trimming by cutting, clipping, or the like.
- a haircut that restores the previous cut to neatness without changing the hair style.
- something that is cut off or eliminated.
- [Aeron.]the attitude of an airplane with respect to all three axes, at which balance occurs in forward flight under no controls.
- [Building Trades.]finished woodwork or the like used to decorate or border openings or wall surfaces, as cornices, baseboards, or moldings.
- the upholstery, knobs, handles, and other equipment inside a motor car.
- ornamentation on the exterior of an automobile, esp. in metal or a contrasting color.
- pleasingly neat or smart in appearance: trim lawns.
- in good condition or order.
- (of a person) in excellent physical condition: Swimming is a good way to keep trim.
- [Obs.]good, excellent, or fine.
trim ′ly, adv.
trim ′ness, n.
We'd want to speak about some recommendations on workbench before speaking about Empire Pole Valances -contrast Lining And Pompom Trim ( Empire Valance Pattern #3). There are several essential things in picking an office couch for your business you have to know and contemplate. Choose a guaranteed company office chairs, office chairs will often have a guarantee of a couple of years, both legs of the chair, hydraulic, along with the biceps of the chair during the agreed (NEW).
Select a chair based on the budget / desires of the business. Change along with of the business furniture of the seat with your flavor and colour. Be sure to select a seat that's an appropriate foam or soft when you sit down.
Alongside that, occasionally we are confused. Empire Pole Valances -contrast Lining And Pompom Trim ( Empire Valance Pattern #3) that we need while is vital, but on the other-hand we likewise experience disgrace, office seats which we have been there it truly is just the form and colour have already been unacceptable.