Hi , this attachment is about Quartz Dual Fireplace Mantel Chiming Clock Oak Miller 635113 Anthony ( Fireplace Clock #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 656 x 394. This image's file size is just 31 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Fireplace Clock.
5 images of Quartz Dual Fireplace Mantel Chiming Clock Oak Miller 635113 Anthony ( Fireplace Clock #4)
Essence of Quartz Dual Fireplace Mantel Chiming Clock Oak Miller 635113 Anthony
Quartzquartz (kwôrts),USA pronunciation n.
one of the commonest minerals, silicon dioxide, SiO2, having many varieties that differ in color, luster, etc., and occurring either in masses (as agate, bloodstone, chalcedony, jasper, etc.) or in crystals (as rock crystal, amethyst, citrine, etc.): the chief constituent of sand and sandstone, and an important constituent of many other rocks. It is piezoelectric and used to control the frequencies of radio transmitters.
Dualdu•al (do̅o̅′əl, dyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or noting two.
- composed or consisting of two people, items, parts, etc., together;
double: dual ownership; dual controls on a plane.
- having a twofold, or double, character or nature.
- being or pertaining to a member of the category of number, as in Old English, Old Russian, or Arabic, that denotes two of the things in question.
- the dual number.
- a form in the dual, as Old English git "you two,'' as contrasted with ge "you'' referring to three or more.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Mantelman•tel (man′tl),USA pronunciation n.
Also, mantle. Also called man•tel•piece (man′tl pēs′),USA pronunciation mantlepiece.
- a construction framing the opening of a fireplace and usually covering part of the chimney breast in a more or less decorative manner.
- Also called mantelshelf. a shelf above a fireplace opening.
Clockclock1 (klok),USA pronunciation n.
- an instrument for measuring and recording time, esp. by mechanical means, usually with hands or changing numbers to indicate the hour and minute: not designed to be worn or carried about.
- See time clock.
- a meter or other device, as a speedometer or taximeter, for measuring and recording speed, distance covered, or other quantitative functioning.
- See biological clock.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Horologium.
- the circuit in a digital computer that provides a common reference train of electronic pulses for all other circuits.
- around the clock:
- during all 24 hours;
- without stopping for rest;
tirelessly: working around the clock to stem the epidemic.
- clean (someone's) clock, to defeat;
- kill the clock, to use up as much game time as possible when one is winning, as to protect a lead in basketball, ice hockey, or football. Also, run out the clock.
- stop the clock, to postpone an official or legal deadline by ceasing to count the hours that elapse, as when a new union contract must be agreed upon before an old contract runs out.
- to time, test, or determine by means of a clock or watch: The racehorse was clocked at two minutes thirty seconds.
- to strike sharply or heavily: Somebody clocked him on the face.
- clock in, to begin work, esp. by punching a time clock: She clocked in at 9 on the dot.
- clock out, to end work, esp. by punching a time clock: He clocked out early yesterday.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Millermill•er (mil′ər),USA pronunciation n.
It needs superior light for your lovely house if your Quartz Dual Fireplace Mantel Chiming Clock Oak Miller 635113 Anthony ( Fireplace Clock #4) seems claustrophobic because of the not enough light coming into the home. The area illumination is one of many simple ways to create your tiny home experience larger. In planning the home design, this has to be done. Because of the lighting to be reviewed this time around is natural illumination not the inside light which we reviewed some time before, in the sunshine.
- a person who owns or operates a mill, esp. a mill that grinds grain into flour.
- See milling machine.
- any moth, esp. of the family Noctuidae, having wings that appear powdery.
One in designing a residence, of the important things that must definitely be considered could be the lighting. Appropriate agreement of sunshine may also be able to develop a warm aspect as well as boost the search of the home, besides functioning illuminate the space at the move around in its time.
The ideal Quartz Dual Fireplace Mantel Chiming Clock Oak Miller 635113 Anthony ( Fireplace Clock #4) at its core has to be equitable. The light must not dim or too dazzling. You will find three factors you should consider before building lighting natural lighting that people may enter into a home inside can from adjoining windows overhead, or it could be from the room next to your kitchen, bedroom, or family area.