Caravan Chest Of Drawers have 8 pictures including Caravan Campervan Motorhome Boat - Chest Of Drawers 640mm X 350mm X 380mm Image 5, Caravan Chest Of Drawers #2 Www.salvagecaravans.com., Awesome Caravan Chest Of Drawers #3 Caravan Dresser By Kalon In Pink, Caravan Chest Of Drawers #4 Caravan Dresser With Changing Trunk, Caravan Chest Of Drawers #5 Caravan Collection By Kalon, Caravan Chest Of Drawers, Caravan Dresser By Kalon, Bailey Caravan Front Storage Chest And Drawers Sports Leisure Travel 1. Below are the photos:
Caravan Chest Of Drawers was posted at December 2, 2017 at 8:42 am. It is uploaded at the Drawer category. Caravan Chest Of Drawers is tagged with Caravan Chest Of Drawers, Caravan, Chest, Of, Drawers..This desk is sold with natural or metallic colour for example dreary, black or white. Seats are utilized too simple rather than too high using 3 seats' number. This stand is barely used for eating alone and communicating because the dimension isn't too big. Resources used glass or ie steel.
Tabletops also bigger so that it may be used to put fruits tools such as spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was previously lean using a circular or square feet are skinny and little in order to avoid the perception of tightness in the home.
The Caravan Chest Of Drawers ideal for natural kind of kitchen place. This natural desk includes a square shape that is fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural perception. This table mixes natural colors like bright and brown.
Explanation of Caravan Chest Of Drawers
Caravancar•a•van (kar′ə van′),USA pronunciation n., v., -vaned or -vanned, -van•ing or -van•ning.
- a group of travelers, as merchants or pilgrims, journeying together for safety in passing through deserts, hostile territory, etc.
- any group traveling in or as if in a caravan and using a specific mode of transportation, as pack animals or motor vehicles: a caravan of trucks; a camel caravan.
- a large covered vehicle for conveying passengers, goods, a sideshow, etc.;
- [Chiefly Brit.]a house on wheels;
- to carry in or as if in a caravan: Trucks caravaned food and medical supplies to the flood's survivors.
- to travel in or as if in a caravan: They caravaned through Egypt.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Drawersdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.