This article of Card File Drawers have 4 photos it's including Card File Drawers #1 File Cabinet Design:Vintage Library Card File Cabinet Vintage 45 Drawer Library Card Catalog Cabinet, Card File Drawers #2 Card File Cabinets 23 With Card File Cabinets, Card File Drawers #3 Midcentury Modern 1960 Vintage Oak Stacking 45 Drawer 3x5 Card File Cabinet ., Card File Drawers #4 File Cabinet Design:Vintage Library Card File Cabinet Library File Cabinet With Old Wood Card. Here are the attachments:
Card File Drawers was posted at February 21, 2018 at 11:42 am. This article is uploaded at the Drawer category. Card File Drawers is tagged with Card File Drawers, Card, File, Drawers..a unique environment in the kitchen colors of white and Card File Drawers seem to supply the feeling. Used on the inner wall of the range (kitchen) to make gas splashes simple to clean. Kitchen with a layout that is classic is to implement home backsplash tile having a kite shape floral and beige accents give impact for the brown colour in a few elements. Shades-of white is really in decorating akitchen, a favorite. Therefore also is applied in the home below.
Kitchen cabinet white shade mixes using a floral theme with the kitchen tile white and pretty green. Applying the kitchen backsplash tile on the destroy with orange design that was ceramic patterned space kitchen friend is made by racial be much more great. Kitchens are pursuing somewhat unique.
In the event the usual hardwood Card File Drawers below using organic rock, employing a ceramic product, then your kitchen fashioned like hardwood about the wall-in your cooking / cooker. Your kitchen would be to give shiny and impact shades with a home fridge storage and orange. Elements of lamp light within the kitchen making personal atmosphere of comfortable and the kitchen!
Context of Card File Drawers
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Filefile1 (fīl),USA pronunciation n., v., filed, fil•ing.
- a folder, cabinet, or other container in which papers, letters, etc., are arranged in convenient order for storage or reference.
- a collection of papers, records, etc., arranged in convenient order: to make a file for a new account.
- a collection of related data or program records stored on some input/output or auxiliary storage medium: This program's main purpose is to update the customer master file.
- a line of persons or things arranged one behind another (distinguished from rank).
- a person in front of or behind another in a military formation.
- one step on a promotion list.
- one of the vertical lines of squares on a chessboard.
- a list or roll.
- a string or wire on which papers are strung for preservation and reference.
- on file, arranged in order for convenient reference;
in a file: The names are on file in the office.
- to place in a file.
- to arrange (papers, records, etc.) in convenient order for storage or reference.
- to arrange (copy) in the proper order for transmittal by wire.
- to transmit (copy), as by wire or telephone: He filed copy from Madrid all through the war.
- to march in a file or line, one after another, as soldiers: The parade filed past endlessly.
- to make application: to file for a civil-service job.
Drawersdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.