Column Section have 4 pictures , they are Attractive Column Section #1 Slanted Column Cross Section Rotation Parameter, Delightful Column Section #2 Figure B-7, Column Section Images #3 Figure D-1, Nice Column Section #4 Rectangular Reinforced Concrete Column Section Details. Below are the attachments:
Column Section was uploaded at January 10, 2018 at 6:12 am. It is uploaded at the Sectional category. Column Section is tagged with Column Section, Column, Section..We would like to talk about some tips on workbench, before referring to Column Section. In this case, there are some essential things you should know and consider in picking an office chair for your organization. Select a certain brand office seats, office chairs usually have a guarantee of 2 years, both thighs of the couch, hydraulic, and the hands of the chair during the agreed (NEW).
Along with that, occasionally we're confused. To the other hand we also feel shame, office seats on which we've been there it really is simply the form and color have been improper, although Column Section that we need while is important.
Choose a seat based on the budget / requires of your company. Adjust the color of the chair with colour and your taste of your office furniture. Ensure that you pick a couch that's soft whenever you take a seat or a comfortable foam.
Essence of Column Section
Columncol•umn (kol′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- a rigid, relatively slender, upright support, composed of relatively few pieces.
- a decorative pillar, most often composed of stone and typically having a cylindrical or polygonal shaft with a capital and usually a base.
- any columnlike object, mass, or formation: a column of smoke.
- a vertical row or list: Add this column of figures.
- a vertical arrangement on a page of horizontal lines of type, usually typographically justified: There are three columns on this page.
- a regular feature or series of articles in a newspaper, magazine, or the like, usually having a readily identifiable heading and the byline of the writer or editor, that reports or comments upon a particular field of interest, as politics, theater, or etiquette, or which may contain letters from readers, answers to readers' queries, etc.
- a long, narrow formation of troops in which there are more members in line in the direction of movement than at right angles to the direction (distinguished from line).
- a formation of ships in single file.
- a columnlike structure in an orchid flower, composed of the united stamens and style.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.